Happy Monday, Lovelies!! I hope you all had a fantastic weekend. Mine was rather unproductive but not intentionally. I managed to miss 3…yes, 3 Born Day shindigs! I’m so not a bad friend but the Universe clearly had other plans for me. On Saturday, my pre-game nap turned into full on SLUMBER. I think I woke up after 11…sadness. Sunday, I ended up staying home and playing nurse to HONEY! He had a rather nasty fall in Grand Central, so there went my day. But you know what? We had the BEST time. Domestic Bliss!
Please enjoy this weeks Love Stamp!
- I want to be Indian in my next life. I mean the food, the culture, the men…oww! So when I came across Scenes From India, I pretty much fell in love.
- After my Indian life, I want to be French! I want to stroll the promenade, stay in this apartment, change my name to Genevieve, nibble on some mille-feuille…you know, the usual stuff.
- And speaking of Divine Dwellings in Paris aka Paree…how amazing is this site for Designer Apartment Rentals? A La Carte Paris is like AirBnB but with lots of style and grace.
Saw this on FB. We need more people like him in the world! Clap for him
- I don’t really get excited about designer collaborations with department stores but when I read in Glamour that Nanette Lepore was creating a line for JCPenney…oh my, it was time to *pop champagne*!! I absolutely adore Nanette Lepore and my Granny used to shop for me at JCPenney ALL THE TIME! So this partnership is a bit sentimental for me. I should call Granny right now.
- In my secret life, I’m a go-go dancer in Miami. Don’t believe me? Here’s the proof!
- So we’re all familiar with the Holstee Manifesto right? Well now it’s time to create your own! Need some inspiration?
On Repeat…Azelia Banks! This song is PURE Fun! And I am so coveting her Mickey Mouse sweater.
My Daily Mantra for 2012