I seriously tip my leopard print hat to Bloggers that post multiple times a week. I’m still trying to figure that gem out. I have lots of drafts in my dashboard…some incomplete, others need to be edited, wow! Clicking the publish button makes me a very happy girl. Obvi!
It is my intention to publish the Love Stamp series every Monday, but I started a new class recently so I may have to adjust. Maybe I source ideas through Sunday afternoon and then post the next Morning. Hmm…we’ll see!
Well it’s now 11:36p on Sunday…maybe you will read this on Tuesday! Pray for me :)
Can we talk about the divinity of these Strawberry Shortcake Pancakes? I mean, oh my world! The kitchen is calling me. Who could ever deny themselves of the pleasure? Exactly!!!!!!!!! THE RECIPE
- How adorable? A little kid describes brand logos
- 2011: The Year in Pictures
- 10 Things I Love and don’t love about living in Paris!
- Yum, I want some! Soft Serve made with only three ingredients: Natural Fruit, Filtered Water and a touch of Organic Cane Sugar.
- Girl Scout Cookie Wine Pairings Is there a badge for that?
- Did you hear that Domino Magazine was coming back???? OMG! **cartwheels all over this post** Apparently, I’m late learning this news but my excitement supersedes all of that! I can’t wait to see it back on newsstands.
- Planning a trip to Amsterdam soon? Hostelle is a hostel especially designed for women and equipped with beautifully decorated rooms designed by various artists. This is rather inspiring as I came up with a concept for a hostel during my trip to South Africa. My travel companion thought it was a great idea but she didn’t have the funds to invest. #Sadness
- Speaking of sadness, read this open letter from Sinead O’Connor about Trayvon Martin and then send it to EVERYONE! This case hurts from the depth of my very core. I’ve spent many days crying at my desk and at home. I just don’t understand.
- However No Apologies: On The Killing of Trayvon Martin And Being ”Good” does an excellent job expressing many of the thoughts I’ve had surrounding this case.
Ugh…I don’t want to be sad today. I have to switch gears. I need a palate cleanser ASAP. Let me look for pretty shoes!
OMG, I need these high heel studs in my life. But they’re no longer available! Le Sigh…
You know what else makes me happy? Pretty places. That should put a smile on my face. And whoa, this video postcard from Bali is everything to me. The shots, the scenery, the people. It just seems so pure.
This has been on REPEAT for the last 2 weeks. Puts me in a bit of a trance and I like it!
What have you fallen in love with recently?