Hello Lovelies and Happy Monday!! Today has been absolutely divine. It’s only 1:30p and it’s been nothing but great news and blessings all around. The most important is that my contract at work has been extended through September! Woo hoo! **cartwheels and sashays all over this post** The rain outside can’t stop my SPARKLE today! I’m so thankful!
I fell in love with a lot of stuff this week. So much that I’ve had to edit and edit again…and I don’t want to do it anymore. So here’s this week Love Stamp. Hope you enjoy!
- If I watch all 60 of these movies , can I be French? Please!
- Uh-oh, Justin Timberlake’s SEXY is not back in his restaurant!
- 30 Minute Crispy Salmon with Creamy Basil Noodles
- Little girls are so delightful. Dads that take the most adorable photos of them…AWESOME!!
- Duane Reade is branching out! They just opened a LOOK boutique at 40 Wall Street.
- Interesting read. I really need to do a recap of my trip to the UAE soon. The Dark side of Dubai
- Small space. Little effort. Big Impact. Your next vacation, you can Pack for a PURPOSE!
- This is the stage of the game where not only can we win professionally; we can win civically too!
- **sings**Just a touch of LOVE! a little bit…
Champagne, lunchtime for Leopards…oh my! I’ve been on safari BUT not like World Wide Nate
And OMG, Groove Theory…yes THAT Groove Theory with Amel Larrieux and Bryce Wilson is reuniting for The Blue Note Jazz Festival in Central Park. I am beyond EXCITED. I absolutely adore this group and can’t wait to see them perform. Like my heart is beating fast…seriously! I wonder if they will let me do a short interview!
Remember this gem?